Google

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I wouldn't if I were you

This morning in my flurry of activity to be somewhere, make sure everybody else was where they needed to be and had what they needed to have, I slammed my head on a desk bending down to pick up a piece of paper, and then just acted as if it hadn't happened because we were in the middle of getting ready to open the library. That is me in a nutshell. Someday I will either pretend nothing is wrong as I'm dying or I will make a joke about it.
Last week someone, or something found their way into my itunes account and downloaded full albums, mostly Guns&Roses, on my dime. It's a huge dime, it's one that costs far more than just the monetary part, as I'm sure is the case in many situations such as this.
It comes at a time when I am already inundated with paper, data, financial issues and the like. When else would it happen? In a previous post I had lamented about how rotten things were for me and great for the rest of the world, if I really want to to know the answer to that I can keep on this avenue of indulgence or ranger through it until the next cycle.