Google

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I know all the trouble

In the last week, two people have candidly told me, without any inquiry or interest on my part, that they, or in one case, their husband, shaves all of their body hair.
Is it something about me, do I invite full disclosure about personal, fetishistic behaviors? If so, I want to unlearn that quality. I want to be the person no one tells anything to, that's not really it, I want my friends or family to tell me things, not people I've just met, or my esthetician when I am literally a captive audience.
I wonder if it's for the shock value or just a matter of fact thing. I don't get it either way. The level of vigilance and attention to detail to do that to one's entire person is something I can't even fathom.
I guess for each of us there is a point at which we cannot tolerate certain aspects of the human condition. Mine, just might be everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home