Google

Friday, April 18, 2008

Across state lines

I have some of the components of being a successful person, but not all of the parts that I actually need to succeed. I don't have the follow through. It's not that I'm one of those people who starts a bunch of projects but can't finish them. I can finish things, it's just that I can't really do the things that need to be done, to be more than I can be. So, basically, I don't have what it takes. And, what it takes escapes me, or I'd have it.

Eamon is kind of the same, though he did write three screenplays in the last year and a half, and now is trying to make a movie.

Perhaps it's that we don't know how to start certain things. That finding a way to make it happen is not within our grasp. People have said to me that my blog is an accomplishment that over 300 entries and a nice size readership is enough to provide an elevated level of satisfaction, and it is, but I want to accomplish more and, in less time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home