Google

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A handful of this

There is little room for wonder these days, except by choice, as in I’m not going to look that up, or find that person on facebook ,or research this on the Internet. Otherwise, all the information we could ever want, or not need at all, is at our fingertips.
In so many ways that is a glorious thing, beyond amazing, and so very helpful, but in others, it’s easy to get completely lost in nothing and or obsessed with finding out.
I have actually started giving myself an internal visual message when I feel that I should let something just resonate, try to remember where I’d seen an actor before rather then go look it up, let my brain do what it’s meant to, follow natural pathways, not reach for a tool.
I’m using a road sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home