Google

Thursday, August 09, 2012

I was raised up believing

And then the other story I’m going to tell is kind of gross, so look away if you don’t have the stomach for human stupidity and complete lack of manners or grace, and not on my part for once.
Many houses in the neighborhood, are being worked on, some by the same contractors, including ours, and the neighbors.
The workmen are pretty much finished at our house, so I was a little puzzled when I saw a couple of them, over a few day period, coming or going towards the shed in our yard which borders a woods.
I thought perhaps they had set up a work table back there in the shade, or some such thought crossed my mind and then was forgotten, until the other day when I had just come outside to eat my lunch before going back to work and Eamon was walking past, with a face I’ve only seen twice before and that was when he was cleaning up the remains of the toad he had accidentally run over with the rider mower when we lived out in the country, and when a cat came to die in our garage.
I glanced at him, and his face as he walked by, and then again, when he came back, and went towards the woods with the lead contractor, I went in the house cause with that chain of events, I realized the workers  had been shitting in the woods, with neither a bear  nor the pope.

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaCO said...

For cryin' out loud. You could call the county Health Department about this. Unbelievable.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home