Google

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Against the wall

I have been very not well, but we all knew that was bound to happen.
 Eamon is working part time as of a few weeks ago.  It may only last awhile as it is in an industry that is seasonal, but he thinks that he will be able to continue, perhaps in another position, but we will have to take all of that as it comes.
I had my first CT scan last week, that was almost better than space mountain at Disneyworld, but not quite. The level of fuzzy that I've been living with has less to do with my age and more to do with a multitude of infection, virus and other storm of issues that had to remain dormant for the year that I have been working more than full time, in order to enable me to make the bacon.
Now that I don't have to do it all, the floodgates  of  the lovely couple of stress and anxiety gone and went crazy with my system and brought down the hammer
As I am now on the most powerful antibiotic, antiviral combination of hell drugs, soon, (and it better be soon because I've got a birthday coming up), all will be right again with the world, for at least a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home