Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In front of us is a wide valley

To say I'm not focused right now, would be an understatement.  There is no one thing that can be pinpointed, or paid attention too.  It's incredible how much needs to be addressed, taken care of, resolved, mailed, attended, RSVP'd, written, thought about, wished for, prayed for, yes that's right I used that word, and I'm not taking it back.  It means different things for each of us, and I need all the help I can get.
 As I was saying, the twists and turns of life, have become a bit sharper and the speed limit is that of the autobahn.
Jack Henry has been in Washington DC this week.  I have not heard from him since the day he left.  This is an age of communication may I remind us, and with that, comes radio silence from the child that will not be separated from his phone. Eamon is delighted with the quit and the calm at the livery.  I feel the same except for how quickly I feel consigned to oblivion by the last of these whippersnappers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home