Google

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We should let this dead guy sleep


Eamon has an interview on Friday, I could not be less enthused.  Only as a coping mechanism, as I have gone overboard in my interest, hope and suggestions every time this has happened over the last year.  I'm holding back because there is nothing I control about this situation, no way to make something happen, and apparently I've accepted that, or I'm just making an attempt to psych out the invisible forces that I allegedly don't actually believe in.
On the evening of Mother's day, Jake and I had a long discussion about what it means to have to force yourself to focus on specific personal issues and not get caught up in, or try to help people with theirs.
It's basically an alternative, to set yourself apart and not face what needs to be addressed.  I know that all too well, how trying to say, manage the world, never quite works out the way you hope it might.

2 Comments:

Blogger LindaCO said...

Hope the interview went well.

8:28 PM  
Blogger LindaCO said...

Goes well, that is.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home