Google

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I can hardly wait

Well, I will be out of town for a week to visit with my family in California.
I am actually looking forward to it at this point. Life here has been so very unsettling and has left me, actually, there is no word for it, I could maybe say de-something or other, but that doesn't quite sum it up. I'm just fielding way too many events and making them my own. Such as; Gus getting all his money taken out of his bank account, and not by him. Jack doing his best to fail eleventh grade, Echo loosing the ability to walk and last, Eamon having a serious health problem and no insurance, and all that happened in one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaCO said...

Hope you get some respite out there. Sounds you're going through a crap tsunami.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home