Google

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Never answer when it's private

On the way to work today, the build up got the best of me and I felt explosive. It may have been the song, it might be cyclical, or some other variable I can't take into account.
Nevertheless, I probably got all blotchy and disheveled, a vision if you will, to oncoming traffic.
And then, there's the temper, and by that I mean the experience that brings it into focus and evens things out, as opposed to the other temper which is not going to do shit to make things better or solve any problems.
Upon seeing me, a colleague shared some really terrible personal news, out of any one's control, weeping, heartbreaking news.
I'm schooled, lesson learned, cue the Julian Cope song for the soundtrack of my life, averted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home