Google

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is it something

Jack and I got into our first row the day before yesterday. That makes it about 16.90 years without a throw down, and that's a record. Jake was a teenager at two and Gus flew way under the radar.
I think it's pretty remarkable that we came this far without having a conflict that was memorable, but it seems that it shocked us both into a pretty low place.
He called me at work yesterday to apologize, which I graciously let him do. And then, I did the same.
It was important for me to not be the one that initiated the redress, because some lines were crossed that he needed to acknowledge, which he did. I was not only relieved, but by understanding the process so quickly, he demonstrated why we have had so few of these events come between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home