Google

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A long way from home

Sometimes you are not anywhere near the bottom even though you have convinced yourself that you are.
I'm not, not even close, but there are others, the ones I love, that are feeling so very hopeless, lost and alone.
These descriptors, do they give any justice or dimension to those feelings, or just supply a short track to general understanding?
Words, everyone of them are meaningless when you are helpless to provide a clearing. Even as eloquent and savvy as I might think I am, I'm mute in this case. I cannot make it better, change any one's mind or provide much comfort. All I can do, is answer the phone, and with the amount of time I've been spending at work, I can't even do that on a regular basis.
The kettle of deficiencies have come to a nasty simmer,the combination of Eamon's and my chemical, physical, and emotional composite have taken their toll, and it's colossal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home