Google

Monday, April 02, 2012

Why do I let myself worry

My Brother in-law is also my friend. Or I guess it would be better to say that before he met my sister he was, and now he's family.
Without fail, I mention something of this nature whenever I meet friends of his or introduce him to mine. I'm compelled to bring that up upon initial meetings, and I'm ready for my intervention.
After a week with my parents, who for the most part, were consummate hosts, I've learned a thing or two about a thing or two. One of those, or both actually is that we are the perfect storm of OCD, ADD, Neurosis and anxiety disorders. All together that's ocdaddnad.
I would love to delight in the combination plate I've been handed, and there are times I do.
It is my hope and desire to appreciate what, and where I come from, if only I could figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home