Google

Monday, July 30, 2012

Just a bird in the sky

There’s just too much to say about the trip to New Jersey, and about the fight I almost got into with a couple of women at the bowling alley where I went to see Buckwheat Zydeco
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times and it was the blur of times, so I will let some of that settle and start with talking about some writing that is wonderful and so full of humor and life, it puts me to shame, but in a good way.
Gus has a friend who spent six weeks in Mexico this summer. He volunteered to work with children on computers and various educational programs.
I’m guessing his mom or dad asked him to keep track, and boy did he. His blog, Cleveland2Cuernavaca is as good as it can get, it’s pure adventure, naiveté, worldliness, and again, laugh out loud moments. I want to share it. I’m proud to know Joey, it takes a lot to do what he has done; to be able to chronicle his adventures in both a poignant and fascinating way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home