Google

Saturday, October 09, 2010

If you want it you can

I know dark. I went to college in the 80's, I was a music and moviephile. I've seen and listened to the deepest, most aphotic media a person can probably manage. Yet, I really have to say The Killer Inside Me did me in.
Eamon had gone out last night, a rare occasion for me to kick back with the dogs and watch something without a discussion or mediation. By the time he came in, I was wound so tightly that his mere greeting caused me to react with a venomous retort so unusual that he actually came to where I was to see if something had happened.
What did occur, is that I've reached the point where the normal banal evil has become so everyday, that I can't actually watch it portrayed in a fictional context. That, is about as scary as it can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home