Google

Monday, October 04, 2010

Forces of evil

Party Down is a series that was on Starz for two seasons and then right as they were about to start filming the third, it got cancelled. Eamon and I are not huge series fans but there have been a few that were not only memorable, they were epic. This was one of those. I didn't want to watch the second series because I knew it was ending and liked these characters so much; I felt, just so ordinary, so very much like someone who "has a show", because I did.
I asked my wise and all knowing husband how such a welcome and all there program could be eliminated so easily, how the audience numbered less than a million per episode for the latter part of the second year.. He succinctly laid it out for me; People don't want to watch shows about intelligent losers, they want to watch dumb people who are amazingly successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home