Google

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What joy

Certain things get softer with time, like body parts, world views and brain matter. With that comes sort of a resignation that there is not much that can be done about all of the things that need changing, both on an interior and exterior level.
I want to still feel a vitality regarding the nature of the world around me, fortunately with children you always feel as if you have something to do, a task at hand or at least a ride to be given. Beyond that I want to exist in the larger world and function within a community that is not just about the kids and what goes along with them, but one with more of a universal nature. Am I fooling myself, should I just come to terms with the way we live; I have a lot of trouble accepting the status quo. It's never gotten me anywhere, all this angst, but to an extremely frustrated and agitated state. Yet I continue to wish for a place to feel connected, but not too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home