Google

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Claim the same

I could never be your woman didn't play in theaters and that's because it challenges much of the perception of women and men, but even then, does it lite. It's also pre-cougar labeling as a popular term for we ladies of the middle who are doing what men have done forever, though have yet to receive a moniker for their predilection for younger mates.

My friend from work was at the mall yesterday and she saw my son at his job and mentioned that twice while she was standing in line, two women, around her age (55) stood their flirting with Jake. I had told her and others how for me this was a study in the bizarre in that all I see is my dorky son in a pull-up ; yet from another vantage point he's a foxy dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home