Google

Thursday, August 14, 2008

No one could save me

Gus has been asked to be in honors calculus; skipping over the honors pre-calculus all together. He is seeking advice as to whether he should make a change in his schedule that will take him out of a class that he really likes.
Let me dismantle this; CALCULUS? It's a complete unknown to me, and I know I'm sounding stereotypical all old math is the only thing I know. But, I don't even have a comfort level with that, so I'm guessing it's not a good idea to seek advice from the likes of me, and Eamon just tells him not to do it because he's Eamon and the easy route is always the best choice for him, unless it's making a movie with a WWII 35 mm camera ; ala gorilla film making 101.
Also, I got 10 texts from Jake, apparently the fixins for Gingerbread lattes have been shipped out to all of the Starbucks, and he wanted me to know the inside scoop. Progress much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home