Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

All together

I have another life and death situation my midst. Echo, is experiencing a unfortunately common back issue, and most likely it's not going to go away. So I could choose to outfit her with a wheelchair, or I can do the right thing and be compassionate about her pain and loss of quality of life.
It's my guess that if you have the wherewithal and the funding you can maintain an animal for much longer than would have been possible since the days of Old Yeller and Sounder. But, I feel as a pet owner that it's part of my job to make the decision for the beast when things are looking rough and or bleak; and in my situation I know she's in a lot of pain and can't move her back legs.
I'm of like mind when it comes to my life, so as I explained to Eamon, if I'm super old,find me that ice drift and send me on my way , otherwise, I'll be a monster on a scooter chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home