Google

Thursday, July 10, 2008

thirst for knowledge

So at Cedar Point in the waining light, Jack Henry had yet to decide on the ever popular, thing to bring home and drop on the floor. As the "park" was about to close, he decided he wanted dog tags, and had seen a stand, but couldn't remember exactly the location of the hut. So, we walked the midway about eleven times and finally came upon it. The place was an amalgamation of different types of rustic, perhaps colonial with a hint of a desert storm military theme.

As the Frontiersman tried to help Jack make his decision on what action line the tag would hold, I noted his coonskin cap and camouflage pants with nothing short of; what the fuck.

Jack picked lighting bolts or action bolts as their known in the biz and for the tags to say "Captain Jack" However our ever helpful Daniel Boone wanna be, typed out on his wind up computer, Captian Jack. So, I with as little confrontational or critical tone that I could muster, asked him if he was sure that was how to spell captain, and he indeed was sure and there was going to be no shaking his confidence on his phonic capabilities.

Jack was miffed, and I asked him what he wanted me to do as I had tried to make the correction before the result was permanent. And told him he was lucky it wasn't a tattoo and should thusly be happy I hadn't been scalped or perhaps water boarded for my attempts to intervene with Blackwater Crockett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home