Google

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Carnival life forever

We got to the point yesterday. The last time I was there, I felt the same awe just in the number of people and the amount of flesh showing. What I don't get, is the correlation of amusement park local and skin. I'm not one to reveal all of the goods in any setting, and I don't have standards as in what people should wear or what is too revealing. However, there was a lot of chafing going on for both genders.

I know that I must have felt differently when I was younger. I'm remembering some ensembles that might have been scary being seen from the other side. And, I'm sure I thought I looked mighty foxy; alas, based on what I, the person who went on like three rides, so I had lots of bench time to ascertain the environment, can confirm, is that very few people really pull off minimal threadage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home