Google

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well so could anyone

The building that I work in has many departments, so we try and do something to kind of bring us together in a holiday cheesefest kind of way. In the past, there was the secret Santa route. With the requisite stalking and placing of token gifts and chocolate treats in a cubby or mailbox. Well, that wasn't for me so I renamed it and polished the process up a bit and it became known as the "Elusive Elves".
We are deep into the week of wonder and I've made all the requisite elfin, vertically challenged and elusive jokes that are possible.
As I was telling Eamon about what I was planning for my recipient, he chuckled and said something like, or maybe it was inferred, but it came out like, " Elusive Elves, what asshole came up with that name"? And I'm like, "um, me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home