Google

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Through the revolution

Aging and perspective, hmm; well what I said in my previous post, applies here as well, until you're in it and know it physically, it's meaningless. Eamon is almost five years older than me, and I watch him for clues, he's a specimen to gage what I can expect and where my head will be.
I know he feels done with the child rearing portion of his life, however we still have children and therein lies the rub, I am actually starting to enjoy the process, it's less of a challenge and more of an adventure at this point. Not to say that it isn't difficult and demanding as all shit, but it feels a little more on the rewarding and credit side rather then living on the precipice with an enormous deficit and constant feeling of dread. Yup I'd say it's certainly a better place to be relatively speaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home