Google

Friday, November 23, 2007

There's nothing to lose

I could go on and on about the holidays and really I'd just be repeating myself and countless others. So, I'll not bother, but what I will say is that if you live with a family of mostly males, your Thanksgiving is going to be very different than if there were other women involved.
For women, this time of year is all about the preparation, or foreplay if you will. The experience surrounds the process and all that goes into it. The end result is when the males get involved. In this case, eating all the food and then hopefully cleaning up. Christmas follows the same diagram the big buildup, planning, collecting, cooking and such. What I realized this week, is that being the only female in the house, I am the only participant in the endeavor that brings us to the end result, at least the only willing one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home