Google

Sunday, November 18, 2007

In a restless world

Essence is not a type, as far as I can tell at least. It may be a smell or demeanor but I've been attracted to so many different types of men that I can't think that I have specific qualifications. I take what I can get I reckon; no, that 's not what I mean. Let me try again; When I talk to women who are dating, they tell me of a type they like and what they prefer. These are very specific details that describe attributes that are required for them to consider going out with a fellow. I just never thought within those guidelines. What may be different is that most of these gals are older and or divorced so they have experienced what they really don't want to repeat and have decided not to settle for less, or they've always been that way and just stick to a standard. So, what brought all this up was a conversation with Jake regarding dating and what I saw in guys I had liked. And, I had to tell him the truth. Absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home