Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

With all the lies in the books

Jacob and I were shopping at Giant Eagle and were perusing the cracker isle when this sort of emo, gothish, cute pixie girl walked by and gave him the eye, which he returned and then checked out my disposition, in order to yell at me for whatever it was. A few minutes later, I felt someone brush past me and it was the girl again, kind of putting herself between me and he and she started to tell him how cute his piercings were, and how good his hair looked. And I knew, it was a match made in gothic-emo heaven. So Jake leaned into the gushers shelf and I had to move on without him or else I would have to get some insulin. After about half an hour had passed I made my way back because I was already sick of the store when I had walked in the whooshing doors.
OH MY GOD! I have never been approached in a bar let alone in a food warehouse. It was funny and a little scary. I think that's a better story than, -yeah we met at a Bright Eyes concert, any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home