Google

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I always stagger back again

I'm all about the Netherlands, or maybe Scandinavia, more specifically Denmark and Holland. The movies, literature, history, culture, people; I'm into it and I want to go and see how it really looks and take it all in. I have a bit of the traveling bug, and as I was waiting in the endless line at the world's second smallest post office, as I used to live in Litchfield which tops that list, I was looking up at the passport sign, calculating how much it would cost of all of us to go to Europe, and unless I'm willing to part with an organ, I'm stuck here for awhile. I have an urge, it's like I want out of myself; and really there is nowhere to go that 's not going to be where I am, so I guess I have to learn to stay put and be here.
This brings me to the Buckaroo Bonzai saying that kind of has some perspective on change and going places to get away from what you know; "No matter where you go, there you are." Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home