Google

Monday, July 02, 2007

If they were me

Apparently, there is a way to build a party around a cake, well not literally building, but to make a party because your husband bought a cake that would feed at least 20. So, we did. Eamon started calling people Saturday night, as is the normal thing to do when the festivities will be on Sunday, yes. So, most everyone he called came on over and partook of spreads, tampenade, dips, chips, BBQ and the odd bit of tortellini in pesto made with my basil and the cow I milked for the Parmesan cheese, okay no cow, but I did pull off the rest. And the quote for my birthday weekend, besides for "it's my birthday weekend", of course, goes a little something like this; Eamon: "Whatever your mom asks you to do today, you do without hesitation."
Jack: (to Gus), "Unless she asks us to kill someone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home