Google

Monday, June 04, 2007

What I might say

Jake left today, his trip was a whirlwind of social events and we saw him for about an hour when you put it all together. I'm thinking he had a good time and did everything he wanted. He went to his friends prom, spent the night at an after party, went to Cedar Point and then today I took him out to breakfast and shopping for some clothes. What more could a boy ask for. His brothers saw very little of him, so I think for them it was almost as if he wasn't even here. I feel bad for Jack because I know he misses Jake and wanted to reconnect.
I remember when I was young and it was me who yearned for my sibling to spend some time with me, it was always them visiting with a friend or a boyfriend so lost was I in the mix. Family stuff is hard. It seems that you really don't begin to matter until you're far away and then people realize they miss you until you come back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home