Google

Thursday, May 17, 2007

then you really might know

There are a number of people who think it's the natural course of events that if you have a dog or cat with issues, you "put them to sleep." I asked Eamon last night, right when he was on the brink of sleep and awake, did he think that killing a dog that didn't live up to our standards, was something he felt comfortable with. It seemed that I may have asked too late because the answer was a few minutes coming, and frankly, that response was going to mean a great deal to me; the person who washes the carpets endlessly, takes all canines to appointments, pulled up aforementioned nasty ass carpet, spent the last two weeks prepping and readying the floors for round two. He said, and I was pretty sure that his answer would be thus, he said, " I don't think people should"; snore. There is one thing I have besides for a short attention span and high hopes, and that is......timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home