Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

All your laughing friends

Jake is coming in for the high school Senior prom. He is not a senior, so I reckon he's attending with an older lady friend. I don't know any of the details because I'm not privy to that sort of information. Apparently in order to make this trip in that he has no job or income, he is selling his ipod, that I bought for him last year, and the rest is going to be from contributions his friends here are making because they miss him so much. Secretly, I am delighted at the prospect of seeing him, he is after all my son, and I miss him every day, however, I think it's going to be a struggle any way we slice it. What a piece of pie to have to contend with; there will be the curfew struggle, the show of independence and the relief to know that he is going back to the coast with a prom under his belt and a reminder of why he's there.

1 Comments:

Blogger OwlBoy said...

why did you link to my iPod Receipt?

-Owl

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home