Google

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

There was corn involved

I went to work half the day Saturday, and then went to our friend Bill's 50th birthday party. That in itself is not where the trouble started, it began with me not having anything to eat before I went, which resulted in me having a little party in Eamon's car on the drive home. I had one drink but apparently, as Eamon observed the later similar libations, that drink was mixed in a blender and had at least 4-7 shots of tequila. I didn't taste it but all of a sudden it hit me and the there is a lapse of memory there that makes me think about all of the people who do this on a regular basis and how fucked up that is.
I rarely drink because I am always far too concerned with being in control and keeping things together. So an experience like that makes me understand how complicated the process is, and also provides me with a basis for my position that drinking takes an awful lot out of you and sometimes with much force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home