Google

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

With revenge and doubt

The machine is vast, and it propagates, creates little machines that run the smaller operations. And it continues to consume; people, animals, land, balance. I don't want to be a part of this landscape, yet there is no other; no matter how much I try to convince myself and others that there is a better place just over the fence there.
I wonder about the greed that runs the culture that is based so on having more and wanting it all. It can only be a grander scale of the micro world within each of us, but to what end; we all perish, wouldn't it be better to realize that the gluttony brings nothing but a temporary fullness and that moderation makes for more comfort and delectation. I wonder what drives the engine with such ferocity that even on the so obviously miserable road, people keep on with nary a glance in the rearview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home