Google

Saturday, March 03, 2007

These are the days

Now that the smoke has cleared, and I have what I think might be some clarity, I will have to do some evaluating of aforementioned system malfunction. Here is what I think the main problem is; it's the transition into adulthood. Perhaps I'm a little late on this, most likely based on my admitted lack of maturity. The acceptance of aging and the quagmire that goes along with that can be daunting maybe even exhilarating and, it's really hard.
Knowing that there are certain expectations, of behavior, language, dress and general appropriateness, implies that there is even more pressure with aging than there was when I was the parent of young children. I'm sure that I'm over intellectualizing a very ordinary thing, but for me these days, everything is extraordinary, even my descent into madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home