Google

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And wishing you were far away

Two sets of musical coincidences have me rocking out harder than ever. The first was the other day, Eamon and I were riding in the car, and he had been playing one of my old shows on a cassette. Then he remembered that a friend from work had burned a compilation for him, so he put that in the CD player. After the first or second song, the Buzzcocks Ever fallen in love with someone came on, which happens to be the song that we stopped at on the cassette. He didn't believe it so we went back and forth for awhile, grooving on the oddness of the moment. Then, last night as I was listening to my ipod, on which I have the song That's Entertainment by the Jam, whose singer was Paul Weller, that song ended and the song So you say you lost your baby by Death in Vegas, with guest star singer, Paul Weller followed. Had it been up to me, I would have put it together that way, but in this case it was the little microchip dj making it all possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home