Google

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Who are the trusted

I don't know if it's the sheer fatigue or the level of tension that has been constant for the last week, but I need a trip to candy mountain to get myself straight. My oldest son is flying over the western united states. His friends, and there apparently are many of them, all came over this morning at 5 to be dismissive of me and to see him off.
I had a little dispute with one of the glorious homeland security representatives, as usual it was a class based issue regarding letting "priority" passengers put their bags in front of ours for the x-ray machine that will protect us all from NOTHING. I was lucky to find myself intellectualizing the experience so that I could avoid at least some of the ache. Let's hear it for the brain and it's function or lack thereof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home