Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wait a minute Chester

The world is a heavy place today. There was a big event at the home front last night, that pretty much ended with me telling the boy he had to go. It took him being way out of line with Jack. I'd been gone 5 minutes, driving Gus to yet another activity. I got a call, Jack explained his version of the events, and I told him to lock himself in my room, but not to touch the DVD player, because I had been watching the Descent and the last thing I wanted was for him to get a glimpse of that shit because it was pretty startling. Though, it doesn't take a horror film for me to be unsettled. I have been dealing with a lot of unruly youths at the library. Here I thought I was very much in the teenage mind set, not realizing, that there is no mind to set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home