Google

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Your darkest mind

On the one day I had to go to work while my kids are on break and my parents are visiting, the refrigerator started to pour fourth gallons of water onto the lino, and the sump pump alarm, which sends Griffin into a frenzied rush of higher than high pitched barking and the need to run to where the sound is, thus causing him to run down into the basement and bark at the hole in the ground, went off, which means that any minute a matching amount of water is at the ready to start shooting out of my own personal version of old faithful.
Now, while this was occurring simultaneously, the phone rang, it was GE the devil people calling back to tell us that one of their minions would soon be there to count out some more money owed on the abacus.
So, how do I know all of these joyous occurrences are coinciding in this magnificent and oh so fabulous way? The miracle of mobile phones I say , and blessed be me for the best reception possible which enables me to chronicle these events having had first hand audio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home