Google

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wave of mutilation

Exuberance doesn't even come close to the way I feel. My house is peaceful and calm and we are at ease for the first time in more than a week. In some sense, it's a good thing to have an opportunity to realize that things aren't actually all that bad. So chock one up for my mother giving us a frame of reference and an appreciation for the simpler things such as not being harassed, intimidated or challenged every few minutes and then being told it didn't happen at all. These events are actually more sad now than anything else, and the worse part is the fear that I too will be that way some day, and that I'll hear it coming out of my mouth and know that everything is over in terms of authentic and favorable relationships with "loved ones". Compi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home