Google

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nothing wrong with me

I can't seem to find a way to sleep anymore, my engine is on some sort of high ass setting and or the other end of the spectrum, no in between, no rest for the weary or the wary. It's probably that human clock stuff again, but it could be that I'm on sort of a natural high; dude.
Anyway, I went into EB Games to find out if it's possible to reserve Halo 3, and was told it is indeed possible within the realm of this dimension to do so. I also asked, and this is where it gets all too fun, I asked if it was still due to come out in November, and the guy got all frothy at the mention of the release date, and that there were two versions, the deluxe which comes with a helmet; I busted out laughing, and he paused and gave me a distressed look but then went right back into the dissertation on each option the comes with either version of the game. I had to actually put my hand signal up as in stop please, and I said; "There will be no helmet". And, the deflation was complete. He just said, "sure five dollars down will hold it for you", and he moved on to a hopefully more compatible enthusiastic customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home