Google

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Love for real

Bill and I carried 600 pounds of laminate, twice, no three times today. So I guess that means we had 1800 pounds of choice DuPont chemicals in our mitts. I've been pulling up carpet, padding, staples and all to the tune of dog pee stink for the last three days.
What now am I going to do with the Griffin, I can't justify spending tons of money, carrying tons or almost that, of fake wood and paying for it, and for it to be put down on the less stinky floor now that I've painted it with Kilz ,for the canine to do it all over again.
He knows the proverbial shit has hit the fan, or at least that his days here are perhaps quantifiable. I love the dog, know that the boys would never be okay with finding him a new local. I am totally helpless and in a quandary deluxe; a rare day indeed. No way to manipulate , shape or come up with some far fetched but manageable solution. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home