Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unidentified third world athelete

I don't want to do this sometimes. Sit out in the open, in a public setting being vulnerable to everything and anything that people want from me. It's not so much my physical safety as my mental health and well being. It could be just a passing thing, and probably will fade, but for now I keep checking my back, wishing I had a big round mirror above my head and to the left for me to eye.
Eamon slept in Jake's room last night, I've been punching him when he snores which is every time he breathes. So, I of course felt lost and stared off into the blur of the window with contact-less eyes knowing I had wished for the quiet but not for the empty space which Echo promptly filled, snoring the night away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home