Google

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When all else fails

What motivates people, how do they know when they are supposed to get up and move on to the next thing? For the most part, I'm a watcher, I watch people and analyze behavior. It's what and who I am. So, as the guy who had been sitting at his laptop started to pack up his belongings I considered, that he might have to be somewhere, or the internal clock said it was time to scram.
As for bigger and better things; I wonder how many assassinations and CoupD'etat this country's government representatives are responsible for; all of them, some, car accidents, plane crashes, reasonable leaders being removed and horrible multi-national proxy replacing what could have been a stabilizing and peaceful force, all in the name of oil, drugs, money, power, sex, salt, coinage, skins, hides, ivory, or just ever lovin life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home