Google

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I have often said

I wanted to post a poem and then had second thoughts as if I might be too self indulgent. Um, a blog is a little bit of that me thinks. I had another little midlife moment a few weeks ago. It's hard when you've been losing a sense of self on a regular basis. It becomes all encompassing and then you remember to leave it, and subsequently on to other more valuable lessons, like check the expiration date on your Chuck E. Cheese coupons.
So I was listening to the radio, and heard a song by Bonnie Prince Billy that I had to have. It was on the way to work and once there, I figured out what song it was and then pursued information on the band as is my method for most interests; I have to ultimately know as much as I can. and then of course it's too much.
I had watched Old Joy a few months ago, and was annoyed by the character "Kurt". I knew he was Will Oldham, singer, but I didn't know he was BPB, which all of a sudden makes him not quite so annoying. Then, I found out he was in John Sayle's Matewan, which makes him the next Mr. O'Neill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home