Google

Saturday, June 09, 2007

In your best interest

I think being ambidextrous has contributed to my confusion and lack of a finite type of personality. This was not a quick conclusion on my part, I've been pondering it for years and after my pedicure on Thursday I'm pretty sure of it. Neither of my "sides" is the dominant one in all realms of physical or psychological arenas. I step first with my right foot, but throw a mean southpaw punch. Catch and throw left and hold all paddles, rackets and writing instruments on the right side.
Okay, so what I see as the problem is that most people are considered either left or right brain personalities, so if you use both coterminously then perhaps this attribute is the key to why I am what I am, at least for today's portion of our show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home