Google

Thursday, June 07, 2007

At it's very best

Can you afford to be generous when you have a lot of money, or can you be humble when you are considered beautiful to and by many? I'm thinking about these things because Lebron James is fulfilling all of what I think an athlete should be; fair minded, a good sport, team player and all around good guy. So, does he have these attributes because he is so talented, or is it that he has always been that way and just happens to stand out as unique because so many other players really don't want to play for the game, but to win and for the payday.
I watched the Cavaliers win the Eastern Conference championship. Gus came into the room and then Jake and we screamed and paced. I felt very regular for once and a kinship to the joy of winning because you deserve to for playing well and being good at what you do without cutting corners or being intimidating. I could be all wrong, he could be a bully and not such a nice person, but based on what I saw, in comparison to the Pistons, he was angelic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home