Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Despite encouragement

As I've mentioned, I have Sirius radio free for 6 months, and I'm on month three. There is a dilemma; of course. I really like it but the pleasure is a guilty one. There is no local, college or anything that is not sort of canned. It's muzak for the 21st century, not that I am complaining, I'm merely observing the phenomenon. The best part is this, my friend Jeff who years ago told me about getting satellite radio, and paying for a lifetime subscription, which I found to be odd, but now am thinking him the man with his finger on the pulse, he was telling me about making songs favorites so that when one is being played on another of the three hundred and fifty trillion other stations, the radio let's you know. So, I listened and appreciated his information but knew I would never figure that stuff out, being that I'm driving and all. Well, the Gusser came along and made it all so. But, unfortunately I hit the wrong button when trying to make a song part of the saved list, and now Gilbert O'Sullivan's Alone Again Naturally can be heard in my car at any given moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home