Google

Monday, June 05, 2006

Timber

When I write my Senators, I feel that I'm actually doing what your supposed to do when you vote. Sure, I'm fooling myself, but what else can I do at this point, there has to be some communication between government and it's alleged constituents.
Leave people the fuck alone. What on earth does this administration keep it's nose out of. The "Marriage Protection Amendment , just another name for let us mess with you some more, How do senators not stay home in Washington, because they've laughed so hard they make themselves sick. I'm going on a tangent here but the audacity to take on any other subject but the lives being lost, the money and time being wasted and the sheer revulsion of the rest of the world due to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan is as usual beyond any reason in this space time continuum. Well, now I'll talk to Gus about it and he can set me straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home