Google

Thursday, June 01, 2006

You don't know me

When people who are my friends seek information or input, they will often ask me. I take this seriously. I think they just want to talk out their stuff and I'm here to listen. We all do this, it's really what therapy is, to enable yourself by speaking the un-speakable.
I watched Munich last night, I had just put it on to have something to fold laundry by but ended up being mildly surprised by it's power. What I'm talking about is the essences of the era being transmitted. It was full of all sort of foxy fellows gone seventies mad. I lived in Turkey in 1969, and though the event was three years later, Europe and Asia looked exactly as shown. The actual interest I had in the movie begins with Eric Bana. Years ago he was in a movie called Chopper. This was one of those things you watch and forget it's a movie. He was fantastic and compelling and an oddly likeable sociopath, based on a true life said sociopath.
I think that everything is relative. Thusly, I don't feel so crazy today because I got to watch a bunch of crazy last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home